Leadership TMC regular MTG on 27th March 2021
TM C W, our president, started the meeting from Niigata, her hometown!
Induction ceremony by TM M K, our generous Vice president of Membership. We have two new members! TM T B and TM M K.
TM M K introduced herself: She took a challenge to keep learning and growing her communication skills. She joined our club because she likes the atmosphere and people in this club!
TM T B introduced himself, living with his wife, son, and a dog. He uses English in his company. His English teacher introduced him to the Toastmaster club! He found our club very friendly and organized.
Guest greeter: TM Y T, smile queen (called by our president) has welcomed our guests.
· Y I who is a friend of TM L P. He has an English training course with TM L P and would like to observe this club to brush up his English skills.
· TM J S, our Area 25 director and a member of Sunrise Toastmaster club. It is an honour to have her here!
Toastmaster of the Morning: Dancing queen (again called by our president), TM M K
She described how she missed physical handshaking because that will convey our warmth.
TM E K: Word of the morning: Hands
(1) Hands-on: Practical
(3) Hands down
(4) Get out of hand: Too difficult to handle
Timer: TM O M
Vote Counter: TM O M
Uh-Ah counter: TM C W
Grammarian: TM L P
Table Topic Session by TM C E, Table Topic Master
In this session, the people who were assigned the question will have to answer the question right away, without preparation in advance.
1. When was your last handshake?
2. When was your impressive memory of shaking hands?
3. With whom do you want to shake hands, on what occasion?
4. What is the greeting types you would like to propose of greeting? (That is not shaking feet, elbow touching, bowing, and Wai)
5. Which date (Month and day) would you like to propose as a hand-shaking day? Including the details of the activity of this day.
Prepared Speech session
1st speaker: TM Y K : Ramen
Effective Coaching #3-7 – Creating Effective Visual Aids
He showed us the tasty food of ramen to make us would like to taste many types of ramen.
2nd speaker: TM A M: Life from Conclusion
Presentation Mastery #1-1 – Icebreaker
She mentioned her life from the beginning of Toastmaster club. She elaborated her life that she started Toastmaster to find friends in Tokyo. She vividly delivered her speech with super high energy
Evaluation session: General evaluator, TM J S
1st Evaluator: TM S M
2nd Evaluator: TM K A
Later, all the helpers report their roles and the general evaluator evaluated the whole meeting today!
Lastly, award session. Here are our awardees!
Best Table Topic Speaker: TM Y K
Best Evaluator: TM S M, and TM K A
Best Speaker: TM A M
TM C W closed the meeting leverage of the day and guest comments. We have a super fun meeting again, today! Thank you very much for your participation!
The next meeting of Leadership TMC will be on 10th April. See you next time!